Friday, October 31, 2008

A much needed update

So I just read my last few posts and realized that I haven't really been up to date with everything. Regarding the whole apartment search, Tony and I found a place in Holden off the Main road, it will do for now, it isn't anything long term.



This is our front door, feel free to visit anytime!

We also live here alone, we talked about moving in with Andrew and Emily but we decided that it would be easier to live alone.



Moving on, as many of you know Tony and I are getting married on August 8,2009. I have no idea how I managed to pick that date. People always ask me how the planning has been going. Well to be honest, I was super excited when we got engaged but now after I have started planning everything, it is becoming overwhelming. I have no idea how people do this for a living! I would love to hire a planner but that would be wasting my own money that I don't have.

So far I have:

The ring-that is what started all of this planning
The date-kinda crucial
My dress-which I absolutely love, I will love even more when it fits me better
Photographer-Mark McCall,my brother-in-law
Cake-made from a good friend of the family
Church-Hermon Baptist Church-If you haven't been there, trust me it is gorgeous!
Reception hall- Jeff's Catering and coincidentally they are our caterer also-they are in Brewer
A website so everyone can stay updated. It is www.momentville.com/tonyandkim

Other than this stuff I just listed we don't really have anything else. I have to talk about flowers and djs but I need more money for deposits in order to do that stuff. I am really excited about the wedding because I am going to be able to say that Tony is my husband and hopefully he will be just as proud to say that I am his wife. Everyone has told me that it will come together eventually and it will feel like I don't have anything to do but right now kinda stinks!

No comments: